Our client is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering practice employing 40 staff in Kilkenny & Dublin offices. With over 35 years in business, they use unique expertise to ensure delivery of the highest standard for their clients as a leading provider of consultancy services.
The practice has been involved in a significant number of residential, educational and healthcare projects and takes a particular pride in providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the engineering design of modern facilities.
Due to increased workload, our client is seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to join their dynamic team.
About the role:
• Day to day, you will be responsible for the design and detailing on a range of Structural projects.
• You will be working on interesting projects in a variety of sectors, supported by a highly skilled team of engineers and technicians.
• You will be encouraged to develop your career, and enjoy a policy of CPD and ongoing staff training.
• Degree in civil or structural engineering
• At least 3 years' experience in the design of a broad range of Structural projects
• Strong team player skills
• You are Chartered/planning to achieve Chartered status in the near future
• Commitment to delivering excellence at all times
• Competitive market salary and excellent benefits package
• Accredited CPD policy with support provided as you pursue Chartership
• Opportunity to work on exciting large-scale engineering projects
• Supportive and creative work environment